BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 07, 2010

procrastination..

I am a student. I have a big problem. My problem is I like to stay assignment or important work. I like to delay the assignment or work at it I plan to make from early. I have set in may brain was going to do next assignment, but when at until next day, I also not doing the work that was been set in the brain. I do not understand. Why I like tough work to be done. At last tough road if it is not any plan, but it did not go well. that is biggest problem I face.

To me, procrastination is main enemy of me. Like the delay is  disease that swept me away and I am currently trying to rectify. It brings a lot more harm than good. This kind of example, my plan is going to do my assignment today, but i do not do because I always online, take a walk and kind of happened like I do, I was delayed until the assignment. Sometimes I look at the books and do not look directly, but I have set in my brain I want going to do assignment and the my brain has received information that I want make assignment today, but why did I not do this assignment well?? This is kind of hard, I have been trying to dispose of this habitat, but I can not.

Some people said, if we do the work delay, the are many things we want to do will not want to be a number. that is, our work is not perfect number, and may not conform to what we wanted. Perhaps also it does not meet the criteria are approaching perfection. Honestly I do not even like people working for delay. but I am already delay caused by various factors that are difficult to explain to my friends and to my self. I think there are many thing I have learned in time management. If you want to governance chapter this time I was having a little problem. I should do something to change my schedule, sometimes the uproar. there are no recommendations from friends for me??
















0 comments: