BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 21, 2010

If I can become someone..

   If I can become someone, I want to become a millionaire like Donald Trump. I want to give back to my parents because they have sacrificed much to make me a useful person. I would buy a bungalow for them. My dream house must have kitchen space for my maid to cook and a large living room so my family can relax and chat to foster relationships. In addition, I will give some money to my parents and my grandparents. I would also be donated to the beings that need and I will also cited a millionaire, billionaire, philanthropist and tycoon 3 in 1.

   If I were a millionaire, private jet into dream, breakfast in Paris, in Switzerland, Lunch, Dinner in Malaysia, certainly with my love. I will be styled by renowned custom clothing such as the creation of Famous fashion designer, Louis Vuitton handbag shines with more graceful stride with Jimmy Choo shoes. In addition, bursts of Paris Hilton is certainly seductive, and it is incomplete without the luxury pearl Rafflesia.

 If I were a millionaire, I will make a full night of first-rate, obeisance to the giver of grace, the reading “yasiin” and “thalil” will resonate in every Friday to share the feeling and soul I am with special people who grow up with confidence and pleased with the absence of their parents.

And last, if I were a millionaire, I would let my right hand is extend to people who need help. I will always realize the meaning of the divine greatness for which you give sustenance is to be shared.

That all about if I become a millionaire. I hope, I will get what want.


0 comments: