BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 22, 2010

my favourite childhood memory...

   All people have memories that they cannot forget until when. The same with me. There is one memory that I really cannot forget. This is to watch the animated cartoons that are now rarely aired on television when I was little. When I reflect on childhood memories, too many anime that I ever watched and I would not forget, I will keep this beautiful memory.

  Among the animation that I like to see is animsi doraemon is a robot tells the century-22 is directed to keep Nobita in his adolescence. He is assisted by his brother Doralin. Many stories in this anime.

   In addition, animations of the most popular in the world, known as the Dragon Ball Dragon Ball. It tells of a boy-tailed (Goku) that follows a sexy girl named Bulma to find the seven dragon pearls in the world. Decoration is the animation that I cannot forget. 5 beautiful and sexy girl who has magical powers and transform into Sailormoon. They use the power of the month to fight the villains while assisted by a masked hero. "With the power of the month will judge you", is among the words used in this animation.

  Sure many people see this animation, but unfortunately the animation is now no longer displayed on the television. Love it want to watch this animation. I'm saying is that the animation of Sonic Animation. This animation starts from the Sega video game. Sonic is a hedgehog that is able to run with fast speed. His life was constantly harassed by Dr. Robotnik is evil.

These are all memories that I cannot forget until when. memories when children are the best part is being able to watch my favorite animation. I really miss my childhood because in the days that I can wacth the animation.






0 comments: